Monday, June 29, 2009

More Projects Done In June

I took this table runner class last week. Finished the handwork on Friday. It is called Pride and Glory and I really like it.
And yes, I do keep it at this angle on the table. I think it looks better this way. This is all squares and half square triangles. I was able to make it totally out of my stash of fabric. Love when I can do that.

I made a second one of these and gave it to Reid. He wrote and told me he really liked the one I had made for our home, so thought he would enjoy having one. And besides...



I had made this table runner for Melissa. Hope they enjoyed their surprise package. As soon as I saw this material with the color green, I thought of Melissa so bought it and made this.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

We really liked our surprise package. Didn't Reid tell you? Sheesh. I thought the butterflies made for a great summer patterned table runner!

Rick and Eileen said...

Yes, Reid did mention you both liked them. But nice to hear it from you as well. I really enjoyed making them for.

Anonymous said...

Really, lovely, Eileen. I love the impact of the 4th of July table runner. Scott just looked at your blog and said, "She's been busy." I think that translated is, "Wow, those look great."