Monday, June 29, 2009

Christmas Quilt is Finally Done

Five or six years ago, Annette and Monica came to stay a couple of days with me in Maple Valley. We went to the Sew Expo in Puyallup where I bought a kit to make a Christmas Quilt.

I finally felt competent enough to try and make it this year. It came out great! I had Tommye use her long arm quilter to guilt it as it was WAY to big for me to try on my machine. It measures about 52x72.

I love snowmen and at Christmas time, my house has lots of them up. This is going to add greatly.

I had fun doing it.

I just spread it over the bed in our Hawaii guest room to try and get pics of it as I didn't want it on the floor to collect dog hair. This may be where I display it at Christmas.

2 comments:

Reid said...

that's a big quilt!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! love the detail.