Monday, October 20, 2008

They've been found!

Rick and I were cleaning in the garage yesterday when I finally came upon the box that contained my crystal lighthouses. I have looked for months for these, ever since the glass shelves got put in the niches. I was so relieved to finally have them. They look much better in person.
So here are the shelves, one at a time. The two vases, small and large, we inherited from Rick's mom. Also got the small windmill (from Denmark) from her. Mine is on a lower shelf.
This is the bottom shelf. The large vase is something we bought in Hawaii last year. The two crystal pieces beside it are also from Hawaii.

This is the middle and my favorite shelf. The crystal pyramid is one of my favorite pieces. Also you can see my windmill from Denmark. The blocks of crystal have lighthouses etched into them. You can see better if you enlarge the photos. Just wanted to let all know, they have been found and are now in their new home.
Rick gave me most of the miniture lighthouses for my birthday over the years. They are all replicas of real lighthouses.

3 comments:

Teenkurbelle said...

Yay! I'm glad you found them :) Oh and I think you should make a quilt like you Castle Valley one but with something other than then gourds in front, I love the background of it a lot!

Rick and Eileen said...

What would you suggest be in front?

Anonymous said...

Your display is so nice. Can't wait to see them.