Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October Button Up Quilt

Here is the October Button Up Quilt I made. I waited until today, October 1st, to put it on. I actually finished it a few days ago. Instead of making the face on the cat (which I didn't think was cute at all), I put bright green beads for the eyes. That's all you see at night anyway. Then I took black ribbon and cut it to use for the whiskers. The pattern called for white wool. I like mine a lot better and when I took it in to the quilt store, Crystal like it better too. The nice thing is the material all came from my stash! I love using that. Can't wait for next month's. I'm really enjoying my quilting classes.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's cute!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. Maybe Saturday Scott and Rick should go to the 4x4 show and you and I should go to quilt shops.