Monday, February 9, 2009

It's February!

Well, February has come and I have finally finished my February Button Up Quilt. I really like it. What you can't see, is that I used a heart stitch to applique the hearts onto the quilt. I tried to get a picture of it but I couldn't get it to focus right. (I need to learn how to manually focus the camera.)

This is the month to remember your sweetheart (Valentine's Day, Feb. 14) and Paul has a birthday.

Most exciting, though, this is the month we returned from Hawaii. We went to Maui this year and spent 9 days. We will try to get the blogs going for that soon. I just downloaded 3 compact flash cards (4 mg. each). One had 507 pictures, the second had 576 and the third only 168. Not too bad since I spent 2 days sick and in bed. But not to worry, it rained those two days so I really didn't miss much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have such a good eye for choosing fabrics. Your February quilt is so cute. What are you working on now?