Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's November

It's November and here is my button up quilt. This is the month of Melissa's birthday and Susan's birthday. The month we all go vote and and start getting ready for winter. But most of all, it's the month we give Thanks. We are so looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. We've been in our home for a little over a year now and still have not one regret even with the problems we have had with the house. Also, weather providing, Scott and family and maybe Raelena, are planning on coming down for the holiday. We are really excited about that.

I get to take several quilting classes this month and am really excited. In fact, I've got to run right now as between 10-11 this morning is the block of the month and I've doing it.

2 comments:

Reid said...

Nice! I hope everyone is able to make it down there. Melissa informed me that Chrissy & Chris are going to make it out to Spokane for Thanksgiving too! It'll be the last time we see Chrissy before her due date.

Anonymous said...

What a cute November quilt. Can't wait to see it and the table runner next week.