Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What To Do When You Can't Sleep

Yesterday morning I woke up very early and could not get back to sleep. So I peeked outside and it looked like there could be a nice sunrise. I took the Jeep and went on a Jeep trail over to an area between Castle Rock and Adobe Mesa. As it turned out the sunrise for the most part was a dud, but there were a few moments where it was nice.

This first picture is clouds over Adobe Mesa shortly before sunrise.
This one is of Castle Rock just as the sun was hitting the top of the rock.
I tried taking a couple of pictures using the flash to add light to the plant in the foreground. I was laying down to take this picture.
Another picture using the flash to add light to the juniper in the foreground.
The sun came out long enough for me to get this picture of Castle Rock and the Rectory.

1 comment:

Reid said...

I wish I had that kind of scenery in my front yard...